It is not meant to replace existing projects such as Tomato or DD-WRT, but rather to offer an alternative for people who prefer the original firmware featureset. The major downside of OpenWRT is the fact it’s truly an open-source project, which means it doesn’t include any non-free drives. So, if your router uses custom-licensed code for some functions, it will not be supported by OpenWRT. We are here to help users understand and embrace the benefits of cutting edge VPN technology to secure and protect their privacy and personal data. Our service can remotely flash your compatible Asus router with Merlin firmware and configure up to 3 different VPN profile connections! You can finally fully control your VPN setup over Wi-Fi 6 with our Merlin Flash My Router service!
- You can also set rules for specific devices, thanks to VPN policy routing by device.
- You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
- Another reason why people seek custom ROMs is because of the extra features they offer.
- Here is the list of current Asus routers, at publication time, that you can put Merlin on — click on the link to read their reviews.
We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. In order to flash the boot image on Nothing Phone 1, you can use the Fastboot commands or install it via TWRP Recovery. Here we share a direct link to download Nothing Phone 1 stock ROM and Boot Image. You also extract the boot image directly from the respective full ROM package. We would give our best to keep the links up to date for the latest ROM and boot images.
If you don’t have any experience in flashing please do not take the risk because during flashing your mobile might get dead and you will not able to recover it easily. You can download latest flash files of Asus Zenfone Max Z010D from the download links below. It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise. Asus Zenfone Max Z010D Official Flash File (Stock Firmware) Now available for Your Device and You Also can download it from under. What exactly are the possible issues with the Asus Zenfone Max Z010D mobile phone, how to solve these, and what tools to eliminate them? Before attempting to flash a firmware flash file, it’s recommended to back up any important data on the device, as the process may erase all of the data stored on it.
The Stock Firmware Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. Also if you feel your Asus Zenfone Max M2 ZB633KL lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation.
- I used an RT-AC88U unit for the screenshots below, but you can apply these steps to flashing any other model using stock or Merlin.
- The stuff that will become your ramdisk is in a folder called root.
- While you could do each of these tasks individually, but a shorter path will be to simply factory reset the device and then flash the stock firmware.
- Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.
On top of all of this, using Merlin firmware on your Asus router will NOT void your warranty! You’ll still have the same coverage as if you were using the stock firmware.